Surprising number of children are drinking this toxic household product… is your child safe?

There are a surprising number of children that are drinking one toxic household product. Parents may want to think about leaving hand sanitizers around children. According to one source, more children are eating this kind of product and it is causing them internal damage. Most of the kids were less than 6 years old.

Key Takeaways:

  • According to a report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there’s been a significant spike in the number of pre-teen children ingesting alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
  • Teenagers drink hand sanitizer for the purpose of intoxication, but the younger children most likely ingest the liquid because of the smell.
  • Most hand sanitizers contain harmful chemicals such as Triclosan and Parabens that cause adverse effects even when used for its intended purpose.

“According to a new report from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there’s been a significant spike in the number of pre-teen children ingesting alcohol-based hand sanitizers.”

http://www.naturalnews.com/2017-03-13-surprising-number-of-children-are-drinking-this-toxic-household-product-is-your-child-safe.html

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
Powered by WordPress | Designed by: Premium Free WordPress Themes | Thanks to Download Premium WordPress Themes, wordpress 4 themes and Free Premium WordPress Themes